Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm baaaccckkk!!

Ok folks my last post to this blog was back in July and I'm here to explain why and also explain why I'm back and will be bigger than ever!

This summer I was in a rough patch in my life lets say, I was depressed, wasn't really thinking right and moved about 80 miles north of Portland. Being so far away it was extremely hard to try to maintain and keep up with the happenings and whatnot of Portland.

I missed it way too much and as of this past weekend I am officially back to the Portland area! I have missed writing this blog tremendously as I love the ins and outs of Portland and everything it has to offer.

Here are a few of my recent pics that I've taken while out and about Portland and don't forget to say hi - if you have an idea of something I should write about - yell at me will ya!? :)

Cheers.

Renee




0 comments:

Post a Comment